Generate Reading Excitement with Ticket to Read!
This text is replaced by the Flash movie
What is Ticket to Read?
Ticket to Read, a fun and motivating online reading program, helps students become active readers. The program is designed for grades K–6, and students work independently on leveled fluency and reading skills.
How does Ticket to Read work?
Ticket to Read facilitates independent practice from school, home, or any computer that has an internet connection. The online program teaches and builds reading skills at the individual level with adaptive instruction in:
Why are so many teachers using Ticket to Read?
- Dynamic practice in fluency, comprehension and vocabulary skills
- Sparks interest with hundreds of leveled, high-interest reading passages and activities
- Engages students with motivating reward system
- 24/7 access from school or home increases time students are actually reading
- Integrates Web-based data management to track student progress
Why do students love Ticket to Read?
- Exciting texts and activities for multiple interests
- Instant feedback and positive reinforcement
- Decorate a virtual clubhouse
- Opportunities to earn points for prizes
Who developed Ticket to Read?
Voyager Sopris Learning®, creator of Ticket to Read, is a leading provider of in-school core reading programs, reading and math intervention programs, and professional development programs for school districts throughout the U.S.A. Founded in 1994, Cambium has delivered its programs to more than 1,000 school districts, including New York City, Philadelphia, Dallas, and Washington, D.C., resulting in dramatically improved student performance.
Experience why thousands of students love learning with Ticket to Read.
Licenses and volume per student pricing available